Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Trip to White Rocks


The whole crew, minus the lovely camera girl, at the tower!


My version of "off-roading" with Oaklee. We may have some trust issues to overcome later in life.


Aren't they just the cutest kids - my oldest and my youngest!


My mighter adventurer! I'm glad there weren't any real mountains to be climbing...Hunter has NO fear!!!!



They conquered the rock...Hurray!!!


James took Brittany elk hunting this weekend, so I decided to take the rest of the kids hiking at White Rocks. JC and Kathryn's kids were spending the weekend with us, so they came, too. The kids definitley had more energy than me, but it was a blast. I love spending time with the kids...especially if it gives me an excuse to skip on house work! Hurray for warm fall days!!!

1 comment:

Lacey Lu said...

"Rock on!" Looks like ya'll had a good time! I'm jealous...wish I could go hikin'...I can go walkin'-that's a plus, but it's not the same as climbing the white rocks or red cliffs! ;-) I'll have to talk to Ann about the Cinnimon bears...it HAS been TOO long! ;-) lol...Have fun! Keep Smiling! Life's Gr8!! You're Awesome!!