I've learned MANY lessons since moving to Alaska. With James and three of the kids gone this week to the INTERNATIONAL ARCHERY TOURNAMENT I learned that I am NOT teacher material. I also learned that SHRIMPERS can be bribed to give me SHRIMP!!! :) Apparently when the shrimp boats come in, they "trade" shrimp for any number of goodies...so, Judy and I packed up some cinnamon rolls and went to bribe our way to some SHRIMP! On Friday, we were too late, but Saturday evening I was there and READY when they came in...and CHECK OUT THE LOOT...
FIVE gallons of shrimp is A LOT of freakin' shrimp!!!
Look, mom!
We also learned that shrimp are none too cute!
Ugly little buggers!
Oaks and her friend, Nevan had lots of fun finding TREASURES while de-heading said shrimp. Here's a spider crab and a hermit crab in a shell
Two spider crab and a shrimp...it's our new band! :)
OK - ready for James to be HOME NOW!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment