Monday, May 30, 2011

Danny and Kristy GRADUATE!!!

OK, so Danny is more than just my brother and my friend...he is my HERO!!!  He has ALWAYS stayed true to who HE is.  He never pretends to be something he's not...and he works his BUTT OFF to accomplish those things most important to him.  He says he feels like a slacker for taking so long to finish his degree, but I am so dang proud of him for DOING IT!  There were so many times he could have givin' up...so many times when the ONLY support he had was that of his AMAZING wife!  I know he worked DANG hard for what he has and I am go grateful that I could be there to watch him walk!  He is AMAZING...I love you, Danny!

They SPOT us!!!
Gettin' a little excited!!!  He's gonna be a GRADUATE soon!
Kristy and Danny...waiting for the festivities to begin! 
 Dad and Danny
 Jamie and Kristy...such adorable sisters!
 GORGEOUS...I'm gonna claim her as MY sister!!!


 Brother and Sister...FRIENDS!!!  Love you, Danny!!!!
Kristy and Danny...such an AMAZING couple!

 Kristy's crew...
 Danny's crew
 Mom and Joe with Kristy and Danny
 Dad, Kristy, Danny
 Have I mentioned that I LOVE these two?!?!?!
Kaiden joined us at the graduation...not too long and he will catch Danny in height!  

No comments: