Saturday, December 12, 2009

Family Pictures

Click here to view these pictures larger

5 comments:

jolyn said...

Cute pictures Becky!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those pictures are absolutely adorable. Your girls are gorgeous and your boys are so handsome!!! I love the colors you chose:)
McKell has the disc for the family pictures and was supposed to post them. Sorry:(

QuillandCanvas said...

I can't believe they're all growing up so fast!!!

Also, you all look so good that you guys could be a magazine family!!! I love seeing your fantastic sense of style captured on film! Gorgeous!

Team Burtenshaw said...

I love these pictures! What a cute family you all are!

QuillandCanvas said...

Okay, NOW who is left waiting for new posts? Hmmm? ME. Let's get posting, miss! We want to see and hear more from the incredible Hughes'! BTW, we had to leave church early today and we carried Max through the parking lot screaming, "NOOOO!!! See Sisser Becky!!! PLEEEESE!!!" He loves you so :)