Some explanation may be required. Was this a "planned" activity, or was James in charge of watching the kids?
Cute, cute kids! Even with their colorful faces.I like your post about princess day. That was cute. Glad you got to spend some time with Alisa.
looks like a ton of fun and a ton of clean-up...hope all is well we might be out to the track this weekend hope to see you...loves
cute kids!
I don't know, that blue frosting really brings out Oaklee's eyes!
Frosting doesn't taste good unless you get it all over your face! Love the colors!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Some explanation may be required. Was this a "planned" activity, or was James in charge of watching the kids?
Cute, cute kids! Even with their colorful faces.
I like your post about princess day. That was cute. Glad you got to spend some time with Alisa.
looks like a ton of fun and a ton of clean-up...hope all is well we might be out to the track this weekend hope to see you...loves
cute kids!
I don't know, that blue frosting really brings out Oaklee's eyes!
Frosting doesn't taste good unless you get it all over your face! Love the colors!
Post a Comment