Becky, I don't know where that comment came from. I have never had that happen on my blog. I think sometimes blogger highlights new blogs on its homepage. It looks like that person is new to blogger, and looking for someone to network with. Don't sweat it, you probably won't hear from them again.
Looks like you guys have had a fun year!!! So glad you got a blog, it really is fun, only I find myself looking more than updating. Can't wait to see you guys again, so hurry and come.
glad you found my blog. looks like Kaiden still likes wearing cool costumes. I will have to send you some funny pictures of him dressing up. Yes I am now a widow, but we are getting lots of blessings.
5 comments:
Becky, I don't know where that comment came from. I have never had that happen on my blog. I think sometimes blogger highlights new blogs on its homepage. It looks like that person is new to blogger, and looking for someone to network with. Don't sweat it, you probably won't hear from them again.
Hey Bec- Glad to see you have a Blog. It is great to be able to see updates on your family.
Looks like you guys have had a fun year!!! So glad you got a blog, it really is fun, only I find myself looking more than updating. Can't wait to see you guys again, so hurry and come.
glad you found my blog. looks like Kaiden still likes wearing cool costumes. I will have to send you some funny pictures of him dressing up. Yes I am now a widow, but we are getting lots of blessings.
Post a Comment